CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Rudolph Spares anyone??

Hi
Its time to start making the kids classmates a little gift...this year im making Rudolph spare noses. I bought some skinny cello bags from Ann over at Discover Ink
& then cut out some reindeer heads at 3 inches from doodlecharms cartridge on my cricut & layered them all together.
I'm going to enter this over at Bah!Hunbug! challenge 45 bags & boxes



i added a magnet to the back of the reindeer heads so it can be used to decorate the fridge this festive season
I filled the bags up with Jaffas...which are orange flavored chocolate balls in a red candy shell...yummy!!


I hope the kids love them!!

♥ from Me

2 comments:

  1. What a super project. No wonder the kids love them. Have never seen skinny bags before ... will have to see if they're available in UK. Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx
    Max's Craft Creations
    Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool idea, I am sure the kids will love them.

    Colleen
    Guest Designer
    Bah! Humbug!

    ReplyDelete