CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 7, 2011

getting christmas started!

Hi
I have been making christmas cards!!! i cant believe its nearly another year over...where does the time go??

I had lots of fun cutting out a range of gingerbread shapes from my Gingerbread cartridge i got a month or so ago...first time using it!! They are so cute!!

So here is a few pics of my simple christmas cards....my family just isnt into elaborate designs & inking & distressing sadly enough so simple & quick it is!!

I used the wonderful washi tape from Sawyers Place I love this Red Starburst one....it reminds me of christmas!!





Im off to make a few more xmas cards today at my scrap group & then off to my kids open day at school....life is about to become busy busy busy so i may not be able to get to post again until closer to xmas....but i also will show you a gift i have made for my cousins wedding coming up in December ...so keep coming back to check in on me as i will try to blog as often as i can during this silly season!!


♥ From Me

No comments:

Post a Comment