CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Christmas is on its way!!

Hi
I have been making some teacher gifts for my kids teachers this year. I bought some lovely tea light candles from party lite which smell divine!! I bought pop fusion & a cinnaberry one which reminds me of Christmas!!

I have finally found a reason for cutting the Xmas tree box on tags bags boxes & more ...think it may be the first time i have used the free cart that i got with miss pink gypsy!


I used clear acetate sheets in a4 size that are supposedly used for overhead projectors...but i haven't seen one of those in a classroom for ages..i know our school have smart boards so not even a piece of chalk is in sight these days!
i bought my pack of 10 sheets from spotlight when they had a sale on stationary

I also made a smaller gift for the teacher assistants using the snowflake gift box with Sawyers Place red & white washi tape...this tape reminds me of the candy cane lollies you get at Xmas time...so easy to use!!


I really need to get a move on with these xmas gifts....i have a few birthdays coming up to buy for also!

here is a card i made for a kindy friend of my son....i have to fill it with lollies before her party ...i loved making this card as its so girly!!



With the card i used stampin up sweet treat cup & cuttlebug dies & stampin up stamp.
I made it so that once she has eaten the lollies the number 5 will show through the hole/cup ....i hope she likes it!!


i better get organised & take my little monkey to kindy
have a great day...the countdown to christmas has began!!

♥ from Me

2 comments:

  1. What size did you cut the boxes out at...this is a great great idea and I think I am going to borrow if you do not mind!
    http://www.coolbeansbylb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi i used my gypsy so that i could make sure i got maximum use of the a4 sheet ....sizing will depend on your candles...i got lucky the first time..love it when that happens!!

    my measurements on gypsy say 11.57 width & 6.69 height for the Xmas tree box....good luck & i hope this size works for you also..if not make it a bit bigger or smaller lol

    ReplyDelete