CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 10, 2011

sunday scrap

Yesterday i went along to a scrap Sunday session at Inspired Crafts. I only managed to get 2 pages done ...but i like them!

I booked in for the Friday night session this week also..so look out for more pages from me soon!

Here are the ones i did yesterday....my kids love watermelon ...but they are not crazy on crabs! Im entering my first challenge over at melissascrappenplace's blog

 I think i used Makin the grade font with the crab from life is a beach & dcwv brights card stack

For the watermelon i used base camp font & the watermelons from Stretch your imagination.

Hope everyone has a great week ahead...not long til easter!!

♥ from Me

3 comments:

  1. hahaha... love the crab one. LOVE the face kids pull when they hate something in their mouth. lol. Glad you got the Peachy Keens! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle ~ Love both your pages! Your son's face on the crab one is priceless! Thanks for joining our Getting Scrappy food challenge this week. Melissa :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, two fabulous pages!!! Your little non-crab eater's picture is priceless :0)... Thanks for joining our "Getting Scrappy Challenge, and I hope you will join us again this week..

    Scrappy Hugs,
    Amanda:0)
    http://amandascraftsandmore.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete