CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 8, 2011

Easter Baskets

The other day...when i had my free day i spent it getting stuff organized for Easter. I utilized pink cricut for quite some time!  I made 7 baskets from the Easter 2010 Cartridge & decorated them with bunnies. For the bunnies eyes i 'I Rocked' them with rhinestones.
 As you can see...i have a very untidy kitchen table!! I so wish i could have my own space...just for me.....and my mess!


Here is another pic of my cover i did last year...it was the NO SEW custom crops pattern. I cut the letters & the flowers out with my cuttlebug & added the ribbon & kindy glitz to it ...was thinking i might 'I Rock' it one day with swirls of bling.


Thanks for dropping by & checking out what ive been upto.....Im hoping to get more time for scrapping this weekend...but right this minute im washing a HUGE bag of kindy towels ect that my youngest teacher gave me yesterday!

♥ from Me

4 comments:

  1. Such cute baskets. That is the second time I have seen i-rocks for eyes on characters. Shall have to try that. LOVE your cricut cover. I made mine too. DEF bling it up with some i-rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha... the 'word verification for this post was 'fohrshur' I think blogger just agreed with me that you do awesome work! FOR SURE! Fohrshur... lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg!! thats funny!!! thanks for the comments :)
    i will def be i rocking.....im in need of more bling!!

    ReplyDelete