CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 2, 2014

playing catch up!

Hi
Its been such a long time since I blogged...I often came to blog but then got busy....so here is hoping this makes it through!

Lots has happened since last time....Several family members have passed away...several have been born. I have been busy with my job which I LOVE!!!

The photo above is of a new addition to my extended family. My cousin had a baby boy at the end of October 2013. He is adorable. Sadly they live on the opposite side of Australia, so I have only seen him once, when they came over for my grandads funeral.

Ive blocked out the journaling, but I do love these CTMH journals along with the stickers and journal spots that coordinate. I started that Journal back at the beginning of October.

Here is another that holds some photos plus newspaper article and wrist entry of the night my hubby & kids went to a theme park. It was quite funny as I wasn't able to go my husband filmed the fireworks which I then watched  when they got home. While watching it I seen several sparks go off toward the castle & said wow isn't it lucky the castle didn't catch fire...it had been windy that night!....only to wake in the morning to news that it actually did catch on fire from the fireworks...luckily no one was injured and it took hold after the park had closed...just a shame the volunteer brigade didn't check it before they left that night. I loved that castle when I was a child.  I used Sawyers Place washi tape in insanity script Black to help make the pocket.

Well I do hope to get into blogging again

♥ from Me


No comments:

Post a Comment