CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 18, 2014

First Birthday...Minnie Mouse style!

Hi

My nephews little one just had her first birthday....time goes by so fast!!!

Her mum decided to have a Minnie Mouse theme....yay!! It meant my Mickey & friends cricut cartridge got a work out!!

I made a Happy 1st Birthday Banner using the Mickey head shadow & welding the Bow onto the head to make it Minnie Mouse using my gypsy.



 I found some cute plastic milk bottle containers in a discount store & decorated them with some vinyl Minnie heads and some polka dot pink ribbon & used them to hold some paper straws on the table












I cut out the same Minnie head smaller to make cupcake decorations.Her mum also bought some which included daisy duck.

 She had a Beautiful 1st birthday with lots of presents and cake!! 

♥ From Me

No comments:

Post a Comment