CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 28, 2011

Wild easter eggs & a cow egg......A what???

hi
Im going wild this easter.....I have just decorated my first batch of foam eggs i got from Inspired crafts. They were so cheap & cute.....i did have plans of going pastel ...but on the way out of inspired yesterday the wild caught my eye...oh & a cow!

So i had this crazy idea of having a safari easter ...after all the kids go hunting for eggs.
My daughter thought i was insane 'why are you making a zebra egg mum?' hmmm because i can?

i havent yet finished but here is a sneak peak of some ive done ...my pink cricut may just have to cut me out some wild animals to go with!!





I will post back closer to easter to show you what i have done with them in the end

thanks for looking
♥ from Me

No comments:

Post a Comment