CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

christmas is nearly upon us!!

Wow hasn't the year gone so fast? its nearly Christmas & to be honest i haven't finished my Christmas gift shopping!! I do hope i get it done before Christmas!!
I have made a few bits & pieces like lolly bags for Christmas day along with some banana muffins & choc chip muffins....all i need to do is decorate them




Reindeer food was also made & ready for the reindeer on Xmas eve joys of the season was used for both these bag toppers!



It been OK having the kids home for the holidays but they are now at the age of wanting to argue with each other.....which gives me the most horrible headaches ever!!

Here is a photo of my first ever cricut freezer paper t shirt!! My daughter didn't have a Christmas top so i made her this! She loved it!! Its from Joys of the Season cartridge....i used freezer paper, and some fabric paints ( i had this fabric dimensional paint for ages so was surprised that it still worked!) I also used glitter for the gold rings...it all washed up really well & she has worn the top several times already this holiday season


I hope everyone has a lovely Christmas & if i don't blog again soon...have a HAPPY NEW YEAR too!!

♥ from Me

No comments:

Post a Comment