CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 18, 2010

its a hot one today!!

Today is so hot.....Im glad im not outside!! I have been cleaning the house & have now decided to get my stuff organised for the scrap day/night im going to tomorrow. I wanted to get a few things cut on the cricut as im not sure if i should take it....still deciding!!


I designed a few things to cut & did an xmas one last night & today i went to cut a first car border out & it wouldnt work...i dont know why it isnt cutting all my design...maybe i need to start again...so annoying


I made some graduation cards from locker talk...a friends daughter is about to graduate year 7 & is off to high school next year & i also got to play with my robotz cart.....i made some cute retro bots!


I have made some xmas cards too but will post them another day


♥ from Me

1 comment:

  1. Hi Michelle, your robots are really cute.....and I love the border across your layout

    ReplyDelete