CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 20, 2010

scrapbooking

I did some scrapbooking the other day.....i know im shocked too!!  I havent taken a photo of what ive done but might do so later! I did my first ever blog hop the other day also! it was quite fun & seeing all the blogs made me yearn for stampin up products!! oh my!!!
They all had great ideas and im tempted to give some a go...if i find the time & the stamps!

Im contemplating going to a local scrapbook store & booking in a scrap attack...they look like lots of fun.
I cant make it to the creative memories memoranza this weekend that i normally go to as my mum & i go together & she is unable do anything for herself let alone drive or even scrap!! so we will wait til she if feeling better before we get to go to another scrap day.

My little man has been cheeky lately...while reading a bedtime story to missy he was busy scribbling with a large crayon on her white chest of draws!! i think we bypassed terrible 2's & went to troublesome 3's!!! luckily it washed off reasonably easy but i so didnt want to be scrubbing furniture at night!



♥ from Me

No comments:

Post a Comment