CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Eb card swap done!!


this morning i finished off the cards for the eb card group...we had to make it flower themed & there was instructions on split coast to do flower pot cards....i thought they would be difficult but they turned out ok....i used my cuttlekids flower die to make my flowers instead of the one on the instructions but they still look great....i glimmermisted the flowers stuck on the pot & chalked the others. my little man has a cold...we stayed home from scrapbooking group today but i hope to make it next week....our holiday documentation arrived yesterday..im so looking forward to our holiday!! I also received the cards from the march eb swap yesterday..they all look fantastic!!
here is the flower cards i completed today...thanks for looking :)

♥ from me

1 comment:

  1. awesome dude! looking forward to getting one in my hot little hands lol xxxplops

    ReplyDelete