CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 21, 2010

18th birthday football game & family time!


This month is going by so fast.....im not a very good blogger!! lol
I can now say i finally made it back to the scrapbooking group...it changed days from weds to tuesday which was going to be a huge issue for me due to the kids but have so far worked it out...for this term at least!!
So last tuesday i got to pull out my scrapbooking & get some pages done!! im wanting to finish off the 2009 family album so just need to print relevant pics & then get stuck into it!
This month was also my nephews 18th!!! oh my!! when did he get so grown up!! he was my 'first baby'...i used to love looking after him in my teens & now he is all grown up....i printed off some pics of him as a little one to show at his party & we made him a slide to music ( i chose 'Im too sexy' for the slide music as it was one of the top ones for the year he was born & he also had a tshirt when he was a baby saying 'im too sexy for my nappy!' lol )....it was so much fun remembering all the little things he loved as a little one....

We also got passes to adventure world for the rest of the season ..so until after the easter holidays! The other day we let the kids have a day off school so we could go without so many people & crowds....mind you there was still so many kids & people but not so much the line ups as on the weekends!

Last night i went to the Fremantle nab cup game at subi oval...it was caitlins first game to see them play & jacob wasnt that impressed that we had to take her! my brothers got the tickets for us so we all sat together & i think i spent most of the time taking pics of the game!
I tried out the panorama feature on the camera for the first time ....i think i might need to use it more often!
I got more cricut cartridges from ebay & a friend is also selling off her shop supplies from her online store that she closed down recently....so many good things & so cheap!! im happy!!!
ive been cutting out little people from the paper doll dress up cart....i think they are so cute!
I had to cut one out using scal as i needed a karate boy for my sons page im doing! got to love scal as there are so many great svgs out there!!

better go...hubby is in bed resting as he just got a tooth pulled out this morning!! ouch!!

♥ me

No comments:

Post a Comment