CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Scrappy Go Lucky "strut your cuts" Challenge 2 & oh my WASHI!!!

Hi
Well its week 2 for the Scrappy Go Lucky Challenge!!
This week i managed to use all 5 of the carts!

Create a Critter

Rock Princess

Home Decor

Cuttin’ Up

Graphically Speaking


Its quite a different take on christmas photos...but it was such a struggle to get my eldest to stand next to santa....I think it might be our last Shop Santa photo for him...which makes this one Priceless!!


As a design team member for Sawyer's Place, I received some fun washi tape exclusive to Sawyer's Place to have a play with!
I have made some cute robot cards using the Titus Range of Washi tape

I used the Collection of washi tape to create a robot using the offcut from the other one!! It saved throwing it out & looks quite good...i will add a sentiment to the card when i use it as it could be for a get well or a happy birthday!



Isnt it the CUTEST boy range ever!!!

Other Designs i played with are Hearts & clouds..its so so sweet!!






I love how easy washi tape is to use!!
It is very hot here today & Im melting away....
♥ from Me

No comments:

Post a Comment