CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 27, 2011

New washi tapes at Sawyers Place!

Hi all

Yesterday i got delivery of the brand new Exclusive designed washi tape from Sawyers Place. Its the new Ophelia Collection & its Devine!!! I couldnt wait to have a play with it....i made a birthday card in quick time!!

This card Im entering over at Birthday Sundaes challenge to use Black, white purple & green!

I used the New Ophelia collection washi tape Insanity Script & Regal Damask along with some green card stock i embossed & a cut from the cricut.


This weekend is a long weekend...its started already...due to the Queen arriving & chogm....so what does one do when the Queen is in town?? Have a Halloween crop of course!! Im off to a all day Halloween crop on Saturday....i think i will get dressed up...but i don't have much in the way of fancy dress...most stuff in my wardrobe is scary as it is...as in ancient...i don't go shopping for me very often!!

I got a provo pickup this week too....3 new carts...all cricut events plus i have a few more winging their way to me as i type!!

have a Spooky weekend everyone!!!
♥ from Me

2 comments:

  1. WOW.....I love the bright colours and the embossing. Great card! Happy Halloween:)
    Thanks 4 joining us at Birthday Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! It's so good seeing all the different ways to use washi. 3 carts!!! Woooooo. That's a provo pick up for sure! You'll be planning parties everyday! Happy spookoween. Must see PHOTOS of Halloween crop! xx

    ReplyDelete