CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 6, 2011

Zooballoo to you!

Hi
Well i have one kid home sick today & i am not that much better myself...silly cold weather is making us all get colds...ive also been sneezing constantly...which isnt fun!

So onto my first cartridge for my 'oh my gosh how did i get so many cartridges & will i ever use them all' challenge!
As i am working my way through my old photos of high school to scrap i found photos i took when i went to the zoo in year 11 for human biology class...so what better cartridge to use than ZOOBALLOO!!





I will be adding more animals & will also see what else i can do with this cartridge


If you have zooballoo...maybe you could share a link to what you have created....just leave a comment below with the link & i will go check them out!


♥ from Me

No comments:

Post a Comment