CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Bug day scrapping

Hi
Today i went to another Bug Day Scrap....at Just Scrapbooking. I really didnt get much done...i really dont know why i think i would!

Im still getting over the flu and i have no energy to lift my scrapping stuff let alone want to think lol....but i did get a card done that was on my need to do list...as its needed for this weekend!!

My little guy got invited to a party...he is super excited and keeps asking is it time to go yet!!

I thought i would be brave & try a pop up card from the everyday pop up cards cart.....you would think it was easy....but it wasnt...i had 2 ladies trying to figure it out for me..both had different ideas...after an email & diagram later we finally worked it out....it looks very cute...but im just glad i dont have the cart...or i would be sitting in a corner crying with the card ...sobbing 'why wont you work butterfly!"

So here is my card....& yes that is all i did...apart from cutting random stuff from carts i dont have lol



i hope the little girl likes it!!


have a great night
♥ from Me

No comments:

Post a Comment