CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 14, 2011

scrapbook layouts

I Did some scrapbooking recently!! YAY ME!!! its so hard to find time when the kids are on holidays...im constantly cleaning up after them or taking them places ect ect.....so here is a page i got done....i do need to find time to go print some photos to finish it.

Here is a Secret Santa gift i made for the Aussie cricut Mb section. I filled it with Christmas lollies & a few other goodies. The criteria was to use something recycled & to contain at least a few cricut cuts....i used Joys of the Season

 I made all my christmas cards last year. These ones used the joys of the season christmas tree & kaisercraft papers.
I also used the free stamps that came in the latest DoCrafts Creativity magazine ....dont they look cute!


Thanks to all the new followers who have joined my blog ♥
from Me

No comments:

Post a Comment