CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Frame cards

Hi
i did the eb card swap a week ago i think but i forgot to post them off...very slack of me...but here are some pics of cards i did recently!!
The eb card swap challenge was to do a frame with a winter theme and also to include paint! Im thinking a scorepal would have made my life so much easier...or even if i could just find where i put my provocraft scoring blade for my trimmer would have been handy too!!


I folded up the frames....cut some gauze...did some stamping & some colouring..added kaiser rhinestones for the eyes added gold & brown paint and some inking around the frame









One of the ladies in my scrap group is pregnant & she is having a baby boy...i made her a card which im yet to give her
I cut out a purple ( looks pink in the picture) pregnant mum & bow with my cricut, added some rubons cuttlebug embossed the side and added kaiser flowers & a Joy brad. The yellow polka dotted paperwith bow looks like a gift...which being pregnant is all about!! its an amazing gift to be blessed with!!

thanks for stopping by!!
from Me

No comments:

Post a Comment