CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 28, 2010

11 years old today!

Its my sons 11th birthday...i cant believe how old he is getting & so fast.....he has had a great birthday!
We went to hungry jacks for lunch & then to the park for a play before heading over to my parents place for birthday cake & more presents!!
I made him a guitar hero card as he loves his xbox games!
I used shimmer papers. The guitar hero words were from scal & the guitar came from indie art cartridge.

im so tired,,i went to the freo game last night & YAY FOR WINNING!!
Didnt get home til very late as all the trains were not running to schedule due to all the staff  'being sick' or maybe it was an industrial strike in disguise...either way perth was SERIOUSLY DELAYED lol

I think the trains ran once every hour if that...so not good...but we all had to go to the game & cheer on our freo boys!!


♥ from Me

No comments:

Post a Comment