CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 21, 2010

So im supposed to be scrapbooking in this blog ......

But i dont think i show many of my scrapbook pages! Must admit i dont take photos of my scrapbook pages often but i came across a few pics of when i did & thought i should post them...i do scrapbooking...honest i do!!

so here are some things i have done....ive done many more but taking photos of recent stuff seems to take time & effort & i seem to lack both of these at present!
This one is of my sons first ever jump off the jetty in summer.....it took forever but he finally found the courage to jump!

i enjoyed making this clock...it has photos of my 3 kids as babies...time sure does fly!













Australia Day is always celebrated in our family!
I used sure cuts a lot for the aussie map! 


hope to get more pics done one day of stuff ive done recently.....but for now this will do......

No comments:

Post a Comment