CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Busy as can be

Hi
wow it feels like forever since my last post!! I have been so busy doing all the stuff mums need to do...kids & hubby & i have also been taking in turns of being sick with colds etc so its been a great week!! I cant wait for summer...spring is good too but i tend to sneeze a lot in spring!

Anyway i just wanted to post today to say a HUGE BIG THANKYOU to Stasia Sloma!! She is a very lovely & kind person who donated a Stampin' up Prize over at Scrappin' chics challenge blog

I received my lovely prize today....its fantastic & cant wait to play with all my new goodies!!


If your in the USA & don't have a Stampin' up lady to order from or would just love to check out some ideas, head on over to Stasias blog

Its my sons birthday coming up in a week or so & i have just made all his lolly bags...he is having a party at a bowling centre...they also get to have a few arcade games...what soon to be 12 year old wont love that!!!
So here are my lolly bags i made....and as typical he isn't so interested in how it looks but whats in the package!! So simple & not so fussy it is for him!



Other exciting news is i got accepted as a design team member for a scrapbooking store....more about that in another post to come...I am excited as i have never bothered to apply to anything like that before but thought why not try? So when i get some goodies from the shop to play with i will post to let you all know!!

Have a happy scrappy day
♥ from Me

No comments:

Post a Comment