CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 4, 2011

funky monkey bookmarks

Hi
Its the weekend here!! YAY!!! My husband has gone out fishing with a friend all day....so i hope he brings in some fish! I have just done the washing & made some cupcakes for my kiddies & now its me time....while my youngest sleeps!

This week at my kids school has been busy...busy....busy!!
I volunteer 3 days a week with helping kids to read/write/pronounce words ect...also i helped out in my daughters class so i felt like i was always at school this week!

My daughters class held a "book cafe" for those that had successfully read a certain amount of books & the cafe was a reward. The day before the "cafe" opened we had to make the delicious cakes, biscuits & muffins. My group of kids made yummy orange & choc chip muffins....they looked fantastic, other groups made anzac biscuits, chocolate chip cookies, chocolate cakes .....it was chocolate overload!! They all had lots of fun measuring & sorting out how much of each ingredient we needed & preparing it all.

I made some quick & easy monkey bookmarks for all the kids for the book cafe



Hope everyone has a scrappy good weekend
♥ from Me

No comments:

Post a Comment