CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 18, 2010

ive been scrapbooking!!!! yay me!!!



I have been scrapbooking! I just bought a heap of stuff from a friend who closed down her scrap shop online & she had some great bargains on ebay!
I'm loving all the off the page items from kaisercraft like this boyz tag album & the little holder for them...Ive got to do another little one for my other son...but I'm sure to do it soon! Ive been using the kaisercraft flowers on my layouts also...im quite happy with this layout as i wasn't so happy with the photo...it was from a professional photographer but i just didn't like the way my youngest was propped up on his brother..it just looked strange & so uncomfortable for him.....i know he would have preferred to jump on his brothers back & smile !
i guess even professional photographers have off days or moments.
i will try to post more of my scrap pages as i go along....i know i love seeing everyone's blogs filled with pages & inspiration. Im so tempted to go to a scrap retreat/weekend away but cant find any that are close enough to home & at the right time of the year...i hope i get to go to one...one day!!

happy scrapping
♥ from me

No comments:

Post a Comment